SAVE THE DATE
Saturday, November 7, 2015 | 8:00am – 5:00pm
The largest educational consumer infertility conference in the country!
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel
181 Boston Post Road W., Marlborough, MA
2015 Annual Conference Information
- Bring your Plus One for FREE
- Conference Scholarships
- Conference Schedule
- Conference CEUs
- Selecting your Workshop Track
- Conference Announcements
- Keynote Speaker: Ali D. Domar, PhD
- Staying at the Conference
- What Previous Attendees Say
- 2014 Sponsors
- Conference Exhibitors
- Virtual Sponsors
- Raffle: See What you Can Win
- Click here to sign up for updates about our 2014 Annual Conference
2015 Conference Scholarships Available
Financial assistance to attend the conference is available..Conference Scholarships were generously provided by:2015 Annual Conference Schedule & Selecting your Workshop Track View our complete conference schedule of over 40 infertility and adoption workshops. Read our guide on Selecting your Workshop Track. Conference CEUs for Nurses and Social Workers Nurses and social workers can earn Continuing Education Credits by attending the conference. The conference provides:
- 7.2 hours for *Nurses as established by the MA Board of Nursing
- 6.5 hours for Social Workers as established by the National Association of Social Workers
- 6.5 hours for *LMHCs as retroactive CEUs through MaMHCA
*Applying is conference participant’s responsibility. 2015 Conference Announcements Latest updates are posted at the top of this section.
- November 8, 2014: Thank you for making the 21st Annual Conference so wonderful!
- November 5, 2014: Special blog post from conference presenter Catherine Tucker: Top 5 Things You Must Consider For Your Egg Donation Cycle.
- November 3, 2014: This week’s blog post Preparing the way for Egg Donation and Surrogacy is by Dr. Rachel Ashby, one of the conference presenters.
- October 28, 2014: Many thanks to our generous Conference Scholarship sponsors! Also take a peek at the items our wonderful conference supporters are giving away in the conference raffle.
- October 20, 2014: Our blog post this week outlines steps prospective adoptive parents can take. Look at our Adoption Track at the Conference here.
- October 15, 2014: We added 10+ new Exhibitors this week! Check them out here!
- October 13, 2014: Conference Moderator Gina-Marie Mariano Madow, Esq wrote this week’s blog post about her personal experiences: Family Building through Egg Donation: my role as attorney and 4 time egg donor.
- October 6, 2014: When is Enough, Enough? Deciding When to Stop Treatment is this week’s blog post and also a conference session by Merle Bombardieri and Dr. Selwyn Oscowitz.
- September 30, 2014: Bring your Support to the Conference, for free! Check this out now!
- September 29, 2014: Conference speaker Marla Ruth Allisan is our guest blogger this week writing about Your Adoption Agency: Your Sherpa.
- September 25, 2014: Explore our growing list of Conference Exhibitors!
- September 22, 2014: Conference Speaker Vasiliki A. Moragianni is our guest blogger this week writing about Diminished Ovarian Reserve: What it Means & the Treatment Options
- September 15, 2014: Conference Speaker Ellen Glazer is our guest blogger this week writing about Infertility to Adoption – Honoring Endings and New Beginnings
- September 8, 2014: Conference Speaker Victoria T. Ferrara is our guest blogger this week with an article about surrogacy: So You Are Considering Surrogacy
- September 1, 2014: Conference registration is open!
- August 27, 2014: We are excited about our first three Virtual Sponsors! Law Office of Catherine Tucker, The Infertility Voice and Fran Meadows: Secret Infertility Author & Advocate. See the list here or register to become a Virtual Sponsor.
- August 22, 2014: We have 15 Conference Exhibitors. See the list here or apply to be an Exhibitor.
- August 15, 2014: We are pleased to announce our Conference Sponsors this year! Fertilitech, Inc., Brigham & Women’s Hospital Center for Infertility and Reproductive Surgery, European Sperm Bank USA, and EMD Serono
- August 4, 2014: Judy Carr is to be our keynote speaker this year! Judy is the mother of last years keynote Elizabeth Jordan Carr, and she is the first woman to give birth after IVF in the U.S. We are thrilled to have her speak!
2015 Keynote Speaker: Alice D. Domar, PhD
Dr. Ali Domar, our featured keynote speaker, is a pioneer in the application of mind/body medicine to women’s health issues. She not only established the first Mind/Body Center for Women’s Health but also conducts ongoing ground-breaking research on the relationship between stress and women’s health conditions. We are honored to have Dr. Domar join us to discuss the stress/fertility connection in language we can all understand! She has earned an international reputation as one of the country’s top women’s health experts. The author of numerous books, Dr. Domar has appeared on the Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, Dateline NBC, CNN, PBS, and the CBS and NBC Evening News, to name a few.
Staying at the Conference
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel is offering a conference rate of $92.00 which includes a Deluxe Cold Continental Breakfast. To reserve your room at this rate, contact the hotel directly at 508.460.0700 and mention the name of the conference to the front desk agent.
What Previous Attendees Say
“I have attended this conference for several years and am always amazed at what new information I come home with. The doctors, mental health professionals and attorneys that present at and attend the RNE Annual Conference are all top in their fields.
[It]… is the perfect opportunity to ask questions and gather much needed info from the professionals… No one is going rush you, so take your time and ask away.
Interaction is a wonderful thing at a conference like this. You listen and learn: you ask questions, feel hope and find support.
Sit at breakfast and lunch with couples or individuals and see what they have to say; consider opening up and sharing with other attendees where you are in your path to parenthood process.” from Educating Yourself on Your Path to Parenthood by Donna Daley
2015 Conference Sponsors
Generous corporate sponsorship has been provided by the following sponsors; click on their logos below to visit their websites.
|Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Center for Infertility & Reproductive Surgery||Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates|
|Center for Advanced Reproductive Services at UConn Health||New England Fertility|
|European Sperm Bank USA||Norgenix|
|FertiliTech, Inc.||Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Center for Infertility & Reproductive Surgery|
|EMD Serono||European Sperm Bank USA|
|Actavis||Full Circle Adoptions|
|Adoptions from the Heart||Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates|
|Adoption Resources||IVF New England & Boston IVF|
|AGC Scholarships||Kristen Magnacca Darcy|
|Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Center for Infertility Reproductive Surgery||Law Office of Catherine Tucker, PLLC|
|Center for Advanced Reproductive Services at UConn Health||Massachusetts General Fertility Center|
|Circle Egg Donation||Merck|
|The Domar Center for mind/body health||Norgenix|
|EMD Serono||OMBE Integrative Health Center|
|European Sperm Bank USA||Springstone Patient Financing|
|Ferring Pharmaceuticals||Stepping Stones|
|FertiliTech, Inc.||Tiny Treasures Egg Donation Agency|
|Fertility Centers of New England||Vermont Surrogacy Network|
|Fertility Solutions||Village Fertility Pharmacy|
|Fertility Source Companies|
|Fertile Foods Nutrition and lifestyle for fertility, pregnancy and motherhood|
|Fertility Within Reach Protecting and increasing access to infertility benefits|
|Fran Meadows: Secret Infertility Author & Advocate Hope, Inspiration, Strength… Build your Tomorrow|
|Journey to Parenthood Helping those struggling with infertility realize their dreams of parenthood|
|Law Office of Catherine Tucker, PLLC New Hampshire’s Reproductive Law Firm: Guiding you through the legal steps to protect your growing family|
|Mommies and Miracles Karena Virginia Abundance, Love and Miracles|
|Nourish & Bloom Creating Fertility & Claiming the Jewels on the Journey|
|OMBE Integrative Health Center Acupuncture for Fertility|
|Parents Via Egg Donation Changing the World One Baby at a Time|
|Shine: A Light on Fertility A community providing support, education, and advocacy for those affected by fertility challenges|
|The Infertility Voice Where our infertility stories matter|
|The IVF Journal The Solution for Managing Practitioners, Tests, Medications, Appointments, Procedures, Finances, & Emotional Aspects of Your IVF Journey|
|Wainhouse Wellness Reiki for Fertility|
|Gift Basket from Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel|
|Trio of Fertility Empowerment E-books from The Infertility Voice|
|The Truth Behind The Secret “Infertility” book by Fran Meadows|
|“The IVF Journal” book by Stephanie Fry|
|A Fertile Soul of Yoga DVD and a Nourish Your Fertility Coaching Session with Michelle Galatoire of Nourish & Bloom|
|Infertility Insurance Consulting with Fertility Within Reach|
|Abundance & Miracles DVD and Awakening to Miracles Consultation with Karena Virginia|
|Cooking for Fertility book, Fertility Cooking DVD, and Moontime Fertility Tea from Fertile Foods|
|1 of 3 Everyday Certainty Cds and a Love and Infertility CD from Kristen Magnacca Darcy|
|1 of 3 copies of Infertility Inferschmility by Aprill Fasino Lane of ACG Scholarships|
|A fertility coaching initial consult and Swedish and Arvigo Maya Abdominal Massage from Schafer Fertility and Massage|
|Fertility Yoga:Guided Relaxation and Therapeutic Practice with Dr. Monica Morell DVD|
|Half gallon of Vermont Maple Syrup from Vermont Surrogacy Network|
|1 of 2 gift cards for 90 Minute Initial Acupuncture Consultation & Treatment from OMBE Integrative Health Center|
|FitBit FLEX™ WIRELESS ACTIVITY AND SLEEP WRISTBAND from Springstone Patient Financing|