SAVE THE DATE:
Saturday, November 8, 2014 – 21st Annual Conference
The largest educational consumer
infertility conference in the country!
Saturday, November 8, 2014 | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel
181 Boston Post Road W., Marlborough, MA
Also, check out our new Virtual Sponsorship Opportunity!
2014 Annual Conference Information
- Conference Registration Opens Sept 1st
- Conference Schedule
- Selecting your Workshop Track
- Conference Announcements
- Keynote Speaker: Judy Carr
- Staying at the Conference
- What Previous Attendees Say
- 2014 Sponsors
- Conference Exhibitors
- Virtual Sponsors
- Click here to sign up for updates about our 2014 Annual Conference
2014 Annual Conference Registration
Financial assistance is available. If you’d like to apply a scholarship towards your registration fees and/or Household membership, you may do so via the online registration process. Read about our Lisa Fenn Gordenstein Access Scholarships here.
2014 Annual Conference Schedule & Selecting your Workshop Track
2014 Conference Announcements
Latest updates are posted at the top of this section.
- August 27, 2014: We are excited about our first three Virtual Sponsors! Law Office of Catherine Tucker, The Infertility Voice and Fran Meadows: Secret Infertility Author & Advocate. See the list here or register to become a Virtual Sponsor.
- August 22, 2014: We have 15 Conference Exhibitors. See the list here or apply to be an Exhibitor.
- August 15, 2014: We are pleased to announce our Conference Sponsors this year! Fertilitech, Inc., Brigham & Women’s Hospital Center for Infertility and Reproductive Surgery, European Sperm Bank USA, and EMD Serono
- August 4, 2014: Judy Carr is to be our keynote speaker this year! Judy is the mother of last years keynote Elizabeth Jordan Carr, and she is the first woman to give birth after IVF in the U.S. We are thrilled to have her speak!
2014 Keynote Speaker: Judy Carr
Judy Carr is our featured keynote speaker at the 21st Annual Fertility Treatment, Donor Choices and Adoption Conference, and she is the first woman to give birth after IVF in the United States. Her daughter, Elizabeth Jordan Carr, was born in 1981 in Norfolk, VA and was the first baby born in the US through IVF. We are honored to have her join us and share her unique story, ‘Raising an IVF Child, One Mother’s Perspective’!
Carr is an educator and current adjunct faculty in Biology at Mount Wachusett Community College. She was a RESOLVE National Founders Aware Recipient in 1999. She has spoken on television shows Nova, Good Morning America, The Today Show, and Inside Edition as well as presented about her experience at Weill Medical College of Cornell University. She has also been interviewed for many magazines and newspapers such as Family Circle, Discover, and US News and World Reports.
Staying at the Conference
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel is offering a conference rate of $92.00 which includes a Deluxe Cold Continental Breakfast. To reserve your room at this rate, contact the hotel directly at 508.460.0700 and mention the name of the conference to the front desk agent.
What Previous Attendees Say
“I have attended this conference for several years and am always amazed at what new information I come home with. The doctors, mental health professionals and attorneys that present at and attend the RNE Annual Conference are all top in their fields. [It]… is the perfect opportunity to ask questions and gather much needed info from the professionals… No one is going rush you, so take your time and ask away. Interaction is a wonderful thing at a conference like this. You listen and learn: you ask questions, feel hope and find support. Sit at breakfast and lunch with couples or individuals and see what they have to say; consider opening up and sharing with other attendees where you are in your path to parenthood process.” from Educating Yourself on Your Path to Parenthood by Donna Daley
2014 Conference Sponsors
Generous corporate sponsorship has been provided by the following sponsors; click on their logos below to visit their websites.
|FertiliTech, Inc.||Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Center for Infertility & Reproductive Surgery|
|EMD Serono||European Sperm Bank USA|
Current List of Exhibitors (Apply today to be an exhibitor)
Virtual Sponsors (Register Now to become a Virtual Sponsor)
|Law Office of Catherine Tucker, PLLC: New Hampshire’s Reproductive Law Firm: Guiding you through the legal steps to protect your growing family|
|The Infertility Voice: Where our infertility stories matter|
|Fran Meadows: Secret Infertility Author & Advocate: Hope, Inspiration, Strength… Build your Tomorrow|