Saturday, November 8, 2014 – 21st Annual Conference
The largest educational consumer
infertility conference in the country!
Saturday, November 8, 2014 | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel
181 Boston Post Road W., Marlborough, MA
Also, check out our new Virtual Sponsorship Opportunity!
2014 Annual Conference Information
- Register Now!
- Bring your Support to the Conference for free
- Conference Scholarships
- Conference Schedule
- Conference CEUs
- Selecting your Workshop Track
- Conference Announcements
- Keynote Speaker: Judy Carr
- Staying at the Conference
- What Previous Attendees Say
- 2014 Sponsors
- Conference Exhibitors
- Virtual Sponsors
- Raffle: See What you Can Win
- Click here to sign up for updates about our 2014 Annual Conference
2014 Annual Conference Registration
2014 Conference Scholarships Available
Financial assistance to attend the conference is available. If you’d like to apply a scholarship towards your registration fees and/or Household membership, you may do so via the online registration process.
Also take a look at our Bring your Support for Free promotion for attending the 2014 Conference.
Conference Scholarships were generously provided by:
|Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Center for Infertility & Reproductive Surgery||Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates|
|Center for Advanced Reproductive Services at UConn Health||New England Fertility|
|European Sperm Bank USA||Norgenix|
2014 Annual Conference Schedule & Selecting your Workshop Track
Conference CEUs for Nurses and Social Workers
Nurses and social workers can earn Continuing Education Credits by attending the conference. The conference provides:
- 7.2 hours for *Nurses as established by the MA Board of Nursing
- 6.5 hours for Social Workers as established by the National Association of Social Workers
- 6.5 hours for *LMHCs as retroactive CEUs through MaMHCA
*Applying is conference participant’s responsibility.
2014 Conference Announcements
Latest updates are posted at the top of this section.
- October 28, 2014: Many thanks to our generous Conference Scholarship sponsors! Also take a peek at the items our wonderful conference supporters are giving away in the conference raffle.
- October 20, 2014: Our blog post this week outlines steps prospective adoptive parents can take. Look at our Adoption Track at the Conference here.
- October 15, 2014: We added 10+ new Exhibitors this week! Check them out here!
- October 13, 2014: Conference Moderator Gina-Marie Mariano Madow, Esq wrote this week’s blog post about her personal experiences: Family Building through Egg Donation: my role as attorney and 4 time egg donor.
- October 6, 2014: When is Enough, Enough? Deciding When to Stop Treatment is this week’s blog post and also a conference session by Merle Bombardieri and Dr. Selwyn Oscowitz.
- September 30, 2014: Bring your Support to the Conference, for free! Check this out now!
- September 29, 2014: Conference speaker Marla Ruth Allisan is our guest blogger this week writing about Your Adoption Agency: Your Sherpa.
- September 25, 2014: Explore our growing list of Conference Exhibitors!
- September 22, 2014: Conference Speaker Vasiliki A. Moragianni is our guest blogger this week writing about Diminished Ovarian Reserve: What it Means & the Treatment Options
- September 15, 2014: Conference Speaker Ellen Glazer is our guest blogger this week writing about Infertility to Adoption – Honoring Endings and New Beginnings
- September 8, 2014: Conference Speaker Victoria T. Ferrara is our guest blogger this week with an article about surrogacy: So You Are Considering Surrogacy
- September 1, 2014: Conference registration is open!
- August 27, 2014: We are excited about our first three Virtual Sponsors! Law Office of Catherine Tucker, The Infertility Voice and Fran Meadows: Secret Infertility Author & Advocate. See the list here or register to become a Virtual Sponsor.
- August 22, 2014: We have 15 Conference Exhibitors. See the list here or apply to be an Exhibitor.
- August 15, 2014: We are pleased to announce our Conference Sponsors this year! Fertilitech, Inc., Brigham & Women’s Hospital Center for Infertility and Reproductive Surgery, European Sperm Bank USA, and EMD Serono
- August 4, 2014: Judy Carr is to be our keynote speaker this year! Judy is the mother of last years keynote Elizabeth Jordan Carr, and she is the first woman to give birth after IVF in the U.S. We are thrilled to have her speak!
2014 Keynote Speaker: Judy Carr
Judy Carr is our featured keynote speaker at the 21st Annual Fertility Treatment, Donor Choices and Adoption Conference, and she is the first woman to give birth after IVF in the United States. Her daughter, Elizabeth Jordan Carr, was born in 1981 in Norfolk, VA and was the first baby born in the US through IVF. We are honored to have her join us and share her unique story, ‘Raising an IVF Child, One Mother’s Perspective’!
Carr is an educator and current adjunct faculty in Biology at Mount Wachusett Community College. She was a RESOLVE National Founders Aware Recipient in 1999. She has spoken on television shows Nova, Good Morning America, The Today Show, and Inside Edition as well as presented about her experience at Weill Medical College of Cornell University. She has also been interviewed for many magazines and newspapers such as Family Circle, Discover, and US News and World Reports.
Staying at the Conference
Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel is offering a conference rate of $92.00 which includes a Deluxe Cold Continental Breakfast. To reserve your room at this rate, contact the hotel directly at 508.460.0700 and mention the name of the conference to the front desk agent.
What Previous Attendees Say
“I have attended this conference for several years and am always amazed at what new information I come home with. The doctors, mental health professionals and attorneys that present at and attend the RNE Annual Conference are all top in their fields. [It]… is the perfect opportunity to ask questions and gather much needed info from the professionals… No one is going rush you, so take your time and ask away. Interaction is a wonderful thing at a conference like this. You listen and learn: you ask questions, feel hope and find support. Sit at breakfast and lunch with couples or individuals and see what they have to say; consider opening up and sharing with other attendees where you are in your path to parenthood process.” from Educating Yourself on Your Path to Parenthood by Donna Daley
2014 Conference Sponsors
Generous corporate sponsorship has been provided by the following sponsors; click on their logos below to visit their websites.
|FertiliTech, Inc.||Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Center for Infertility & Reproductive Surgery|
|EMD Serono||European Sperm Bank USA|
Current List of Exhibitors (Apply today to be an exhibitor)
Virtual Sponsors (Register Now to become a Virtual Sponsor)
|Fertile Foods Nutrition and lifestyle for fertility, pregnancy and motherhood|
|Fertility Within Reach Protecting and increasing access to infertility benefits|
|Fran Meadows: Secret Infertility Author & Advocate Hope, Inspiration, Strength… Build your Tomorrow|
|Journey to Parenthood Helping those struggling with infertility realize their dreams of parenthood|
|Law Office of Catherine Tucker, PLLC New Hampshire’s Reproductive Law Firm: Guiding you through the legal steps to protect your growing family|
|Mommies and Miracles Karena Virginia Abundance, Love and Miracles|
|Nourish & Bloom Creating Fertility & Claiming the Jewels on the Journey|
|OMBE Integrative Health Center Acupuncture for Fertility|
|Parents Via Egg Donation Changing the World One Baby at a Time|
|Shine: A Light on Fertility A community providing support, education, and advocacy for those affected by fertility challenges|
|The Infertility Voice Where our infertility stories matter|
|The IVF Journal The Solution for Managing Practitioners, Tests, Medications, Appointments, Procedures, Finances, & Emotional Aspects of Your IVF Journey|
|Wainhouse Wellness Reiki for Fertility|
Items You Can Win in the Conference Raffle!
|Trio of Fertility Empowerment E-books from The Infertility Voice|
|The Truth Behind The Secret “Infertility” book by Fran Meadows|
|“The IVF Journal” book by Stephanie Fry|
|A Fertile Soul of Yoga DVD and a Nourish Your Fertility Coaching Session with Michelle Galatoire of Nourish & Bloom|
|Infertility Insurance Consulting with Fertility Within Reach|
|Abundance & Miracles DVD and Awakening to Miracles Consultation with Karena Virginia|
|Cooking for Fertility book, Fertility Cooking DVD, and Moontime Fertility Tea from Fertile Foods|
|3 Everyday Certainty Cds and a Love and Infertility CD from Kristen Magnacca Darcy|