Join an organization who understands what infertility is like.
RESOLVE of New England provides compassionate support, progressive education and informed grassroots advocacy to people who are experiencing infertility and seeking to build a family. We serve the entire New England region, including Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Our mission is simple: since 1974, RESOLVE New England has been the leading voice and progressive driving force connecting the New England community on the many paths to parenthood. Scroll down to learn more about how you can become a member of this progressive, supportive organization today.
RESOLVE New England Membership Form
|Name:||Please select your Membership Type:||I would like to order the following Information Packets:|
|Address:||Household ($55.00 per year)||Adoption Packet ($10.00)|
|City:||Professional ($150.00 per year)||Donor Egg Packet ($20.00)|
|State:||Insurance Coverage Packet ($5.00)|
|Zip:||Check here to make an additional tax-deductible donation to further our work:|
|Phone:||Contribution Amount $|
|Email:||Check here to receive weekly email updates with program and event information.|
Benefits of Household Consumer Membership
We offer membership at $55.00/year for Household Members and $150.00/year for Professional Members. Financial assistance in the form of scholarships are available if you are unable to afford a Household Membership; find out more about our Lisa Fenn Gordenstein Access Scholarships and how you can apply it toward a Household Membership.
View our Membership Benefits below and join RESOLVE New England today by completing our Membership Form below.
- RESOLVE New England Newsletter: Published quarterly.
- Connect & Learn Seminars: Monthly presentations by experts in the fields of infertility, adoption, or donor conception providing an in-depth look at one topic, varying in rotation. Meet and connect with others in similar situations.
- Monthly Peer & Topic Discussion Groups: Support meetings held at various locations throughout New England. Meet others in similar situations for informal conversation about the experience of infertility and learn about support resources available from RESOLVE. New England Groups focusing on specific topics are held in our Waltham office.
- Annual Conference: Our full-day educational event with over 40 workshops led by experts in the field of infertility, donor conception, and adoption. Registration fee discounted to all members.
- Directory of Professional Services: A resource book of infertility, donor conception, and adoption services published annually; free to members.
- Advocacy Efforts: For the protection of New England insurance mandates, support of new mandate initiatives, and continued legislative and insurance reform.
- Insurance Advocate Call-in Hours: Call in and speak live, one-on-one with our experienced Insurance Advocate, to receive advice about your issues with infertility insurance coverage and insurance appeals. Offered approximately once every six weeks. This invaluable service is free to members.
- Resource Library: Located in the Waltham office; books, DVDs, and CDs available for lending to all members.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Members receive access to unique volunteer opportunities to serve the organization. Do good and feel good helping others facing similar challenges!
- Member-to-Member Connection: Members can request to be contacted or volunteer to contact others to provide information, build relationships and share experiences on all aspects of infertility, adoption and child-free living.
- Referrals: To therapists specializing in infertility and related issues. Please email or call our office to request this information.
- Discounts: Available on all RESOLVE New England programs and literature.
What Others Like You Have to Say
Our members are more than happy to share their satisfaction with their membership of RESOLVE New England. Here are just a few things people just like you have to say about RESOLVE New England:
“RESOLVE New England is remarkable for its easy access, clear information and support services — a wealth of alternatives it objectively offers its members.”
“Being diagnosed with infertility is completely overwhelming. RESOLVE New England helps you make sense of it all.”
“When friends and family just don’t seem to understand… RESOLVE New England will… they have experienced infertility too.”
“We gained this sense of hope that someday we will be parents!”
“I wouldn’t have had my family without RESOLVE New England.”