|Volunteers are the heart of RESOLVE New England! We are able to exist on a very small budget because we have committed volunteers who really care about helping others through infertility and who do a great deal of work behind the scenes. We have a limited team of dedicated professional staff but we would not be able to provide our many programs and services without your help.We always have a variety of volunteer opportunities available. Once you let us know you are interested in helping, we can work together to find a role that matches your interests and available time.|
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
Opportunities at our Waltham, MA Office
Conveniently located off I-95, we typically host volunteers at our Waltham office Tuesday through Thursday during regular daytime hours.
- Archivists/Historians: With nearly 40 years of history, RESOLVE New England seeks individuals to help us archive and digitize our organization’s history. Responsibilities at our Waltham, MA office to help us scan hard copies of our newsletters dating back to the 1990’s as well as compiling testimonials from past event attendee evaluations. (Transcribing our printed articles and resources into electronic format can be done remotely once they’ve been scanned and digitized.) Volunteer Now >
- Fundraising Database Administrator: Do you have database administration experience? RNE seeks someone who can create a custom database to easily access and track our fundraising efforts throughout the year. Volunteer Now >
- Event Hosts:We generally offer one evening or Saturday program each month on a subject related to infertility, adoption, donor egg, or other family building options. These programs are usually offered in public locations in Waltham and the greater Boston area. Our hosts bring RNE materials to the location, sign in attendees and collect fees, greet the group briefly before the meeting starts, stay through the program, distribute evaluation forms at the end, and collect materials to be returned to the office. This is a great way to meet people experiencing infertility and help by offering your friendly, welcoming presence at one of our many programs throughout the year. Volunteer Now >
- Office Assistants: We always need volunteer help in our main office in Waltham, MA. There are many tasks that need completion during daytime hours Tuesday through Thursday. Help us with mailings, filing, data entry, and other hands-on office tasks. Learn more about RESOLVE New England, meet our dedicated staff and learn about available resources for you while you help us get vital work accomplished. Volunteer Now >
Remote/Volunteer from Home Opportunities
If you can’t make it to our Waltham, MA office, there are plenty of ways to get involved with RESOLVE New England right from your own home.
- Grant Writers: Do you like to research and write? We need help with researching potential sources of grant funding, completing and submitting grant applications, with assistance from our staff. Volunteer Now >
- Graphic Designers: RNE seeks Graphic Designers on an as-needed, project-by-project basis and who can work remotely. Design needs include graphics for print and web materials, including, but not limited to: brochures, flyers, newsletter design, our printed annual directory, social media/website graphics and more. Volunteer Now >
- Peer Group Leaders: We are always on the lookout for compassionate men and women to expand our Peer Support Group offerings in New England, particularly with group needs in Vermont, New Hampshire and Rhode Island; we of course welcome volunteers to lead additional groups in Maine, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Learn more about starting a Support Group in your area.
- Social Media Champions: Are you on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn? Help us share our content through a variety of social media networks to further increase our online outreach efforts. Volunteer Now >
- State Captains: RESOLVE New England seeks at least six State Captain Volunteers to extend our outreach efforts in each of the six New England states byreaching out to the infertility and adoption community within your state. Responsibilities can include such activities as dropping off flyers and brochures to clinics and agencies, promoting our events through local media (Patch.com, regional newspapers, etc.), connecting with the volunteer peer leader network in your state or even hosting fundraisers for RNE in your local area. Materials will be provided to you for distribution and promotion. Volunteer Now >
- Writers & Contributors: We are always seeking submissions for our quarterly newsletter and our weekly blog. Write a personal experience article, a poem, a book review or a blog post. Email us for article length and deadlines if interested. Volunteer Now >
Volunteer Interest Form
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact RESOLVE New England by calling 781-890-2250, emailing us, or by completing and submitting the form below. Your information will be sent directly to RESOLVE New England and you will be contacted by a member of our staff shortly.